|2.4 GHz, BT5.0, BLE
|1.47 inch AMOLED194 x 368 pixels
|Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Optical heart rate sensor
|Power and function button
|Magnetic charging thimble
|Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
|5 ATM water-resistant
|14 days for typical use
HUAWEI Band 7 has a 1.47-inch AMOLED FullView display, with a 148% larger3 viewable area, and a low-bezel 64% screen-to-body ratio. Combine that with the high-resolution 194 x 368 display with 282 PPI and you’ve got something really impressive to look at on your wrist.The large, high screen-to-body ratio display not only looks good, it also gives you more of the data you want. Bigger photos, more exercise stats, and constant heart rate monitoring can be shown in stunning detail. And have more freedom to view it all, thanks to the intuitive 4-way touchscreen controls.Change your face to reflect your mood. With a huge variety of watch face designs to choose from, accessible through the HUAWEI Watch Face Store4, there’ll always be a face to catch your eye. Swap them out with a simple swipe, and even use your own photos. Always put your best watch face forward.Wear what feels right to you. Choose from 4 different HUAWEI Band 6 strap colors, each with their own individual aesthetic.
- 1.47 Spo2 Monitoring Throughout the Day Huawei band 7 has a built-in spo2 detection system that monitors your blood oxygen saturation 24/7.
- HUAWEI Fitness Tracker TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology uses an optical lens and data-based data processing to accurately monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day.
- 1.47’’ FullView Screen Huawei band 6 has a 1.47-inch amoled fullview screen, the size of the display area is 1.48 times larger, and a low-frame 64% screen-to-body ratio.
- 2 Week Battery Life The endurance athlete in the wearables world, HUAWEI band 6 offers an incredible battery life of 14 days for typical use, and 10 days for heavy ones.
- 96 Different Exercise Modes When you're putting all your effort into working out, let huawei band 6 take care of the rest. Choose from up to 96 different exercise modes, and keep track of your heart rate.