|Display||1.1" full Color AMOLED|
|Charging time||About 2 hours|
|Supported||Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above|
|Dimensions||47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4mm|
- Supports Yoga, rowing machine, jump rope and more for the first time, accurately monitoring and analyzing every move you make.
- Monitors and analyzes your heart rate, pace and calories burned to help you reach your weight loss goals.
- The best choice for full-body shaping, enhancing your ability to stretch,flex and coordinate your entire body.
- Upgrades to sleep analysis technology have boosted accuracy by another 40%*, allowing for professional interpretation of your sleeping patterns, and offers scientific advice to help you quickly improve sleep issues such as insomnia.
- Message reminder, caller reminder direct display.
- Quickly ease your body and mind with a guided breathing exercise of 1–5 minutes’ duration, following the breathing patterns shown on the display.
- Automatically record steps, consume claories, no need any operation.
- Record heart rate and blood pressure, monitor sleep status.
Display: 1.1" AMOLED display. Display resolution: 126*29. Display color depth: 16 bi. Display backlight: Maximum brightness ≥ 450 nits, adjustable. Display buttonOne touch-button (wakeup, return). Sensors: High precision 6-axis sensor and PPG heart rate sensor. 6-axis sensor: Low power-consumption 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope. PPG heart rate sensor. Digital MEMS microphone. Battery life: 14-day extra-long battery life with magnetic charger. Charging method: Magnetic charging. Charging time: < 2 hours. Battery life: ≥ 14 days. Sports: 11 professional sports modes. Supported exercises: Outdoor running, power walking, cycling, indoor running, pool swimming, freestyle, indoor cycling, elliptical, jump rope, yoga, rowing machine. Supports automatic running or walking detection, pace alerts, completed kilometer alerts, high heart rate alerts. Health: 24-hour heart rate and sleep monitoring with women's health tracking. Heart rate monitoring: Whole-day heart rate manual heart rate, resting heart rate and heart rate curve. Sleep monitoring: Deep sleep, light sleep, rapid eye movement (REM), naps Women's health tracking: Provides recording and reminders for the menstrual cycle and ovulation phases. Stress monitoring, breathing exercises, PAI vitality index assessment, idle alerts, step counter, goal setting.